How to win a new iPad?
If you’re a UK business then it’s dead easy for you to be in with a chance of winning a new iPad Wi-Fi 16G – this is because we’ve got a little beauty to give away to one lucky winner.
It’s so tempting to take it out of its shiny wrapping, however, we promise to resist and let you have that pleasure.
Imagine watching videos and seeing photos in stunning quality – then also imagine surfing the net on this beautiful device, and perhaps stopping by the Wampit® site to search for your favourite coffee house!
The iPad is certainly a revolution – it’s stunningly good looking, beautiful to use and packed full of features. If you’ve already got an iPhone then you’ll know exactly how to use the iPad straight away as the interface and functionality is very similar.
It’s simple to enter our iPad competition, and is open to all UK business owners – all you have to do is:
- Go to the Wampit® homepage and select the ‘Create Free Advert’
- Fill out the simple form to register and create your FREE Wampit® advert
- Sit tight and wait (we’ll email the lucky winner on the 30th November 2010)
It’s so easy to create a free business advert in our business directory – in fact, it’s so simple that we’ve even created an example advertising our iPad competition. Why not check out our advert to see what you get in our online directory – iPad UK competition
Good luck – we’ve got our fingers crossed for you…
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only open to UK registered businesses that create a free advert will be included in the draw (manual validation is actioned)
- The competition will close on 29th Nov 2010.
- No entries shall be accepted after the closing date
- Entries are limited to one per registered UK business
- The winner will be selected on 30th November 2010 and notified by email
- If no reply is received within 7 days then another entry will be chosen
- There will be one prize of a 16GB iPad Wi-Fi
- No cash alternative is available
- This competition is not open to employees of Wampit Ltd and associated partners
- Any personal data that you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the 1998 Data Protection Act
- New UK business registrations are subject to our standard terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Wampit Ltd, 35 Clarendon Sq, Leamington Spa